Book today so you can Ski, hike, bike, fish, paddle and play. This home is a 4-season upstate cabin rental that sleeps 6 with the full ADK experience. Built for families, skiers, and small groups looking to get away, relax, and keep it simple at this peaceful place.
- Large modern kitchen stocked with cooking utensils and supplies. Attached dining space with additional countertop peninsula with seating.
- Gas Woodstove
-Covered front porch and ski rack
- Perfect for skiers and hikers with a large Mudroom entryway and complimentary boot and glove dryers. Covered front porch with ski racks.
- Large open floor plan great for entertaining with integrated game room and games
- Smart Tvs with Roku and DVD Players. Indoor Sound System
- Enclosed backyard sitting porch/sunroom
- Private patio space with firepit (firewood provided) and your own Adirondack Lean-to - Outdoor Gas grill with propane provided
- Perfect sledding hill for the kiddos
- Additional attached storage shed for bikes and equipment
- Seasonal Patio/ Firepit use: The home is equipped with an outdoor woodburning firepit area behind the house but it is difficult to get to during winter months (Dec-March) with heavy snow cover. Guest use is low and unanticipated during this time period as it not maintained. However, the area is still available if accessible. Guests are still welcome to use it if they can do so safely. If you have a specific need for use during this period please let us know ahead of time.
- Seasonal Lean-to use: The leanto area is regularly maintained to have snow removed during winter months (Dec-March). Although, guest use is low and unanticipated during this time period with potential for heavy snow cover and very cold temps. However, the area is still available. Guests are still welcome to use it if they can do so safely. The grill will always be available for use however some patio furniture may be inaccessible. If you have a specific need for use during this period please let us know ahead of time.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$179 - $459||$1,500 - $2,000||$5,500||2 Nights||-|
|Spring 20-May-2023 - 16-Jun-2023||$229||$299||$1,700||-||2 Nights||-|
|Summer 17-Jun-2023 - 04-Sep-2023||$269||$349||$1,900||-||3 Nights||-|
|Fall 05-Sep-2023 - 21-Dec-2023||$249||$349||$1,800||-||2 Nights||-|
|Christmas New Years 22-Dec-2023 - 01-Jan-2024||$459||-||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$156||One time|
|Linen Service||Required||$75||One time|
|Pet Fee||Required||$156||One time|
|Security Deposit||Required||$300||One time|
|Warren County Occupancy Tax||Required||4%||One time|
“Our dream come true, we want to share with you!”
We are John and Lindsay and have always dreamed of having a place in the ADKS for our family to make memories. John, an avid outdoorsman who enjoys landscaping, fishing, hunting, hiking and a good craft beer and Lindsay, a former high school theatre teacher/director now middle school guidance counselor, who loves a good project are so excited to take on this new adventure.
We’ve so enjoyed finishing the home and adding our own special touches. Most of the ADK style furniture was handmade by John, while Lindsay’s decorative touches can be seen throughout.
One of the best air bnb experiences i've had. Perfect accommodations and location.
Stayed February, 2023
Lindsay's property was the perfect place for a ski getaway to Gore Mountain. The property was extremely clean, cozy and convenient to a number of restaurants and things to do. The home is only 15 minutes from Gore Mountain and other outdoor activities including hiking as well as many other outdoor recommendations from Lindsay. The front mudroom was perfect for our gear after skiing all day and added perks like a pair of boot warmers were the icing on the cake for the perfect launching pad for the mountain. Lindsay was great at communicating prior to, during and after our stay. We will definitely be returning for our next Gore Mountain getaway!
Stayed February, 2023
We have stayed with these hosts before, and they are wonderful to deal with. We were thrilled to be able to get a quick get away on short notice and Birch Hill did not disappoint. Located in a quiet neighborhood, we found the accommodations quaint, yet spacious, and beautifully decorated with some very unique items. The gas stove provided not only warmth, but ambiance as well. The home was very clean, and the modern conveniences and nice kitchen were a real plus! The cell service, (we used wifi calling) and internet were better than we anticipated, and there was also a house phone which was nice. The property was super close to Chestertown, Schroon Lake and although we are not skiers, we loved the proximity to Gore Mountain, which is just a great spot! We have to give a shout out to the Full Belly Deli, as their soups and sandwiches were delicious! Thank you to Lindsay and John. They are awesome hosts!
Stayed February, 2023
Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing our home! We love that you were able to explore the area and also enjoyed your time inside the cozy cabin. We'd love to have you back in the future!
The cabin was perfect! It was immaculately cleaned and had everything we needed to have a great weekend away with our two teenage boys. The owners were very nice and kept the line of communication open and checked in before and during our stay just to make sure we knew they were just a text or call away if we needed anything. We will definitely be back!
Stayed January, 2023
Linsday's place was fantastic, a lovely spot for us (4 adults, 2 kids, 1 dog) to spend few days exploring all the Adirondacks have to offer--hiking, skiing, beautiful landscapes. She went out of her way to provide local knowledge about restaurants, shops, things to do in the area. Amazingly responsive, always with a warm, welcoming tone. Flexible & understanding of our specific requests, allowed us to feel right at home. I'd definitely stay at her place again.
Stayed January, 2023
We had an amazing stay at Birch Hill! The home and hosts had all the amenities my picky tweens and teen could ask for! The home is perfectly located close to grocery stores, pharmacy, restaurants and 10 mins from Gore mountain where we skied. It was big and roomy and enjoyed home cooked meals around the table and played fooze ball and skeet ball. There were beautiful log cabin wood decorations, furniture and finishing touches throughout. Lindsay and John were responsive and amazing hosts. The perfect place to make memories for a fun family retreat in ADK. Thanks for having us!
Stayed December, 2022