Book 3 nights and get 50% OFF each additional night!
Special offer period: 04/30/2023 - 01/31/2024
"Taking your first step into this magnificent Victorian Mansion, is like walking into a storybook..."- The Mansion exudes splendor, charm, beautiful architecture, custom décor, and original one-of a kind craftsmanship that depicts magnificence, beauty, artistry, talent and brings history from the past to the present. The whole group will be comfortable in this spacious and unique space with a private inground pool, private yard & patio, game room and more. Sleeps up to 16 (plus 2 Pack-n-Plays).
• Absolutely NO SMOKING, NO CANDLES & NO PETS!
• NO sliding down railings.
• Parking: Parking is available in the halfmoon driveway, located in front of the mansion.
• Carpets & 2nd Floor: Kindly remove your shoes when walking on any carpeted areas, and on the 2nd floor. If there are any stains on any carpets or upholsteries that our cleaning crew will need to remove, there will be an additional fee per contract. • Guests: Only the agreed amount # of guests is allowed per agreement. If there are any other guests, please reach out to our management team.
• NO FOOD or DRINK on 2nd Floor. • Artwork & Décor: We take great pride in our house! Kindly refrain from removing or handling any of our artwork or décor. You are responsible if something is broken, damaged, or missing.
• ALL DOORS MUST be LOCKED at ALL TIMES when on the premises, and when leaving the premises for your safety, and for the safety of our property.
• Towels & Linens: Included in your cleaning fee is the washing of 1 towel per person, and 1 set of linens per bed. Anything extra towels or linens that you used, must be washed, folded and put away. There will be an EXTRA FEE imposed per agreement if there is extra washing involved.
• Garbage: You are responsible for removing all garbage from the house upon departure. Garbage cans are located at the back of the mansion by the garage doors. This can be accessed through the side porch adjacent to the kitchen. If staying through a Sunday date, the Exterior Garbage Can must be brought to the curb of the driveway (where the garage cans are).
• Refrigerator: Must be emptied of all perishables upon departure.
• Lost & Found: Per agreement, we are not responsible for the theft or loss of any of your personal items. If you leave something behind after departure that has been found, and need it shipped to you, you are responsible for the shipping fee(s) and insurance.
*POOL HOURS: 8:00 am to 11:00 pm
*NO GLASS of any kind permitted in patio/yard area or around pool. (Plastic Pool Glasses are provided for us in the minibar).
*Children under the age of 14 years and adult non-swimmers are not allowed to swim or be alone near or in the pool. *No Music or Loud outside noise permitted past 11:00 pm.
*POOL VACUUM: if removing pool vacuum from the pool, be sure to PUT IT BACK into the pool by 11:00 PM as it is set to automatically run it's cycles (failure to do so will ruin the machine, and the pool will not maintain its cleanliness).
*Feel FREE to REFILL the pool with the garden hose if you feel it necessary.
*NO Fire Pits, Bon Fires, Fireworks or Sparklers allowed.
*There are also 2 twin blow-up mattresses in the game room. People have also started booking this property for photoshoots and 1-day pool parties (although there is a small extra charge for cleaning and supplies for groups up to 20 people for parties).
* The Master Bedroom, Living Room, Family Room, Game Room, and Bar Lounge ALL have SMART TVs.
*Parking is Allowed ONLY in front of the Mansion in the 1/2 Moon Driveway.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$550 - $700||-||-||2 Nights||-|
|Fall 2023 to Spring 2024 08-Sep-2023 - 31-May-2024||$550||-||-||-||2 Nights||-|
|Price for: 8 Persons, Extra person price: $ 15 /Person /Night|
|Cleaning Fee||Required||$400||One time|
|Credit Card Processing Fee (If not paying w/Zelle)||Required||3%||One time|
|Fulton County Occupancy Tax||Required||4%||One time|
|Non Refundable Damage Protection Fee||Required||$99||One time|
We are a group of experienced vacation rental home owners and LOVE to share our homes with others! This property is our "Pride and Joy" from all of the rest. Taking this beautiful 1863 Civil War Victorian Mansion to the next level was truly magical. One stay speaks for itself!
Beautiful older home. Comfortable, extra clean, lots of room and everything needed.
Stayed March, 2023
My guess is this home was built in the 1800(s) when the majority of all gloves were being manufactured in Northern New York. The house is charming, elegant, and exactly what you would expect from something with the word mansion in the title. It's an old home so expect some creature comforts to be lacking, i.e. central air, heated pool, but don't let that deter you, the house makes up for it in it's grander. We had a handful of hiccups in the first 24 hours and all the inquiries to the host were swiftly addressed/remedied. This house was perfect for us because it was circle-centric to Boston, NYC, Albany, & Buffalo (doesn't hurt that it is a short 45 minute drive from Saratoga, if you want to get away from the kids and enjoy some adult recreation).
Owner Response:Thank you for your review Michael. Yes, your guess is correct! To be exact, it was built in 1863 during the Civil War (with later porch additions). As our Contractors and Engineers have said "This House was built to be a fortress and will be around for another 200+ years". As far as the central air, yes, we would LOVE to install it, however, there were concerns that it would take away from the beauty and integrity of the home along with some other logistics, but never the less each bedroom and some other rooms feature a window A/C Unit to provide the best comfort.
* There is currently a NEW a pool heater installed for next year's summer 2023 season :-).
We're happy that we were able to address all of your issues and concerns, and that the location worked for your family visiting from different areas. We are very lucky that the property is so close to Saratoga so that our guests can enjoy other recreational activities and parks, in addition to the local activities we have here.
We are glad you enjoyed your time, and hope you stay again :-).
Stayed December, 2022
Had a great time. Sarah was a great host. the house was beautiful. We was Wow...
Stayed November, 2022
Sarah was an amazing host!! The house was so big and so pretty, everything was super clean! Sarah was amazing at responding to all of our concerns and at a timely manner. We had many hiccups during the booking process but Sarah was on top of it making sure to speak to AirBnb so that we can have this house! Wish we got to stay more days and if we return to the area we definitely will!
Stayed August, 2022
The house was large and accommodating and had everything that we needed for our birthday celebration
Stayed August, 2022
Cambridge Manor is a magnificent house and rental information was very complete. The only confusion was that although the house would sleep up to 19, rental charges are listed as starting at only 10 occupants with an extra charge for each person added.
Stayed July, 2022
We booked this place for a New Year's Eve get-together with family. The house is beyond GORGEOUS! There are just no words. The gas fire place in one of the living rooms is great and is nice and cozy. I absolutely LOVED the original 1863 Marble fireplace mantel in the formal living room, so pretty. Kitchen had everything we needed. The minibar area even had many champagne and wine glasses which were PERFECT for our New Year's Eve celebration. Bathrooms were all unique and had everything we needed (I LOVED the LED shower head in the Master Bedroom). This place was definitely a wonderful and memorable experience for all of us! Will definitely come back!
Stayed December, 2021
Our family had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend at this home. We spent this weekend with family coming together from different parts of NY, and it was the perfect spot for all of us to meet. This house is gorgeous, charming, spacious and had everything we needed. We had easy entry and access and didn't have to contact the host once during our entire stay. This home truly exceeded our expectations. We really did not expect the house to be this big, and the house is even more beautiful than the pictures. My kids loved that there were 2 stairwells in the house...perfect for hide and go seek ;-). The game room was perfect and has a ton of games, Ps4, electric basketball hoop, foosball table, big pool table etc, needless to say, the kids (and the Adults) had a blast. Everyone was happy. Hopefully we'll come back next summer and have a chance to enjoy the pool and everything outside when. We'd recommend thus place to anyone.
Stayed November, 2021
This beautiful home was a breath of fresh air compared to my home town New Jersey. My family and I had a wonderful family reunion at this beautiful place. Pool and views of the Adirondacks from the yard were amazing. Lots of space. Spotlessly clean. The kitchen had everything you needed and the bathrooms were fully stocked. The game room was great for the kids. Hosts were very accommodating with a pack and plays and highchairs. Host was very pleasant to work with. The only thing we would recommend is an electric car charger for the house. We have Teslas, and it happens to be that there aren't very many charging stations in the area close enough to the house, but the host said they would consider installing one for the future and appreciated the recommendation. Overall amazing stay, and would recommend it to anyone.
Stayed August, 2021
Kids had lot of fun in the house. they had very great play room . enjoyed everything there.
Stayed August, 2021