Now that you've decided to vacation at Bristol Harbour, we hope you'll choose our condo on beautiful Canandaigua Lake for your stay. Our rental price includes taxes and cleaning costs. No hidden fees! Relax and enjoy in our newly remodeled home. This lakeside condominium offers year round pleasure.
• The condominium is located at Bristol Harbour Village Resort, on Canandaigua Lake in New York's picturesque Finger Lakes Region.
• Awesome Views overlooking Canandaigua Lake from two balconies. The elevated views 100 feet off the water are views most have never experienced.
• A family room with a private balcony overlooking the lake and a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove that take the chill out of those cool evenings. Enjoy a new 42” flat screen TV, DVD, and Roku streaming capabilities.
• Enjoy the country queen size bed in the master bedroom and a private balcony overlooking the lake along. Our second bedroom is very large and features two twin size beds, and a bunk bed and plenty of storage.
• One full bath and one-half bath. Recently remodeled and painted.
• Our inviting home is newly remodeled with charming decor. We are pleased to offer kitchen and bath necessities for your convenience and relaxation. Our renovations include new furniture, new refrigerator, dishwasher and kitchen sink, flooring, and the condo unit is freshly painted. Our A/C & heating units were recently replaced offering year-round comfort.
• Bed Linens, towels, washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave come standard.
• Covered parking with handicap access.
• Wi-Fi wireless provided although we highly suggest you leave your work at home.
A time to relax and have fun. Our condo is designed to comfortably fit up to four adults and two children. Our condominium complex caters to families, couple getaways and senior travelers. Our guests are expected to honor the condo association policies and procedures especially those relating to maximum occupancy and noise regulation. We reserve the right not to rent to parties that are not in compliance with our condo association restrictions.
Guests must review and complete our condo agreement to finalize the rental process. Vacation Rental Amenities Enjoy the amenities of the Bristol Harbour Resort. At the end of the day, our guests could choose one of the many restaurants around the lake, eat in our fully equipped kitchen, or stop at the Lodge at Bristol Harbour Resort.
• The Lodge has first-class dining in a classic tavern setting with a gorgeous view. • Walk to the private sandy beach, sun bathe on the shore or via the large floating sun dock. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Canandaigua Lake.
• The lake offers great fishing for panfish, perch, bass and trout.
• The resort features an eighteen-hole Robert Trent Jones designed championship golf course, pro shop and bar. The course is renowned for its spectacular views of the lake and hills. The 14th hole is our signature hole, you won't forget it.
• Three free tennis courts, one pickle ball court • Other amenities of Bristol Harbour include a full-service pro shop, a cafe and a golf course. Downhill skiing Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is a ten-minute drive. Cross country skiing is available at Bristol Mountain Ski Resort.
|Zip Code: 14424|
|Nearest Airport||Rochester International Airport (ROC)||40 miles|
|Nearest Golf||Robert Trent Jones Course, Bristol Harbour||5 minutes|
|Nearest Ski||Bristol Mountain Ski Resort||20 minutes|
Check in: 4 p.m. Check out: 10 a.m.
There is a security deposit required ($250) which will be refunded within 15 days of check out upon inspection. Cleaning fees and taxes are included in the rental fee.
Boat rentals from nearby marina's, kyack and paddleboard rentals on North side of lake, Roseland Water Park, Bristol Mountain and Hunt Hollow Ski Resorts are minutes away Finger Lakes Racetrack and Casino, Del Lago Resorts and Casino, Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center, Corning Glass Museum, Watkins Glen International Race Track, Wegmans Food Market, Naples Grape Festival, Canandaigua Arts Festival, Labor Day Ring of Fire, Sonenberg Gardens, New York Wine & Culinary Center, Canandaigua Wine Trail Variety of Craft Breweries.
Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and there is so much to do year-round. We are delighted to have found a place that has all of our family favorites. In summer, the lake offers boating, fishing, water sports and golfing. In winter, downhill skiing is exciting and so much fun. The views are awesome, especially in the fall. The area offers excellent wine produced in the Finger Lakes Wine Region. Craft breweries have made an impact throughout the area as well. The Finger Lakes Region offers such a fantastic selection. The food, wine and craft beer and spirits choices are amazing.
Our property offers everything anyone could possibility desire in one beautiful location.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$230 - $260||-||-||2 Nights||-|
|Peak Season 08-Jun-2019 - 11-Oct-2019||$260||-||-||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|Off Peak Season 12-Oct-2019 - 06-Jun-2020||$230||-||-||-||2 Nights||-|
|Refundable Security Deposit||Required||$250||One time|
My wife Michele and I purchased our condo following years of searching and dreaming about owning on one of the Finger Lakes. Our three children endured spending vacation time looking for the perfect “place on a lake” in the Finger Lakes country. Our children are now adults and we have five grand babies. Finally, the dream has come true as we bought our condo on Canandaigua Lake. Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and we have always considered the views from Bristol Harbour spectacular. The fact that the Canandaigua region offers a wide variety of activities spanning every season, made this decision easy. Our vision is to offer a vacation get-away to our family where we can generate long lasting memories. Michele and I would like the opportunity to share our vision with you, our guests, so you too can develop your own fond memories of Bristol Harbour and the many offerings of the surrounding region.
Beautiful place. Very relaxing just sitting on the 2 balconies. The beach was fabulous as well as the local wineries.
Stayed August, 2019
Wonderful and relaxing home base to explore the Finger Lakes.
Stayed August, 2019
Great spot, great views, loved the double balconies!
Stayed June, 2019
It was perfect! An amazingly clean and newly remodeled condo with all the necessities needed for a fun girls' weekend getaway. Beautiful view off the balconies and enjoyed having beach access. Plenty of room for "Game Night" and a well stocked kitchen for cooking. We would love to come back in the summer when the weather is much warmer (it snowed when we were there!)
Stayed November, 2018
The location of the condo overlooking the southern end of Canandaigua Lake is like none other, especially in the fall. There are two balconies well equipped with comfortable seating to relax and enjoy the view. The owners have a good supply of DVD's and books for guest's leisure pleasure. The condo is well equipped to cook meals. the beds are super comfortable, and there are both throws and extra blankets to keep one warm even on cooler days. Meals at nearby Bristol Harbour restaurant are both delicious and affordable with a relaxing atmosphere. We hope to have the opportunity to return.
Stayed November, 2018
Walking in, we felt immediately at home and comfortable. When we saw the gorgeous view, we were in love. So happy with our choice to stay here! Thank you for the memories
Stayed October, 2018
This was a girls trip. We wanted to enjoy the colorful leaves, as some of us live in other parts of the country, and to spend some time visiting wineries. The condo was clean, bright & worked out fine for the 5 of us. Joe was a great host & very easy to get along with. We didn't have any issues while we were there so we did not need to reach him but he left us his contact information, just in case. before hand, he replied to my emails quickly. The condo has two bedrooms, one bedroom has a queen bed, the other has a set of bunk beds, and twin beds. Can easily sleep 6. There's one bathroom and a half bathrooms - worked out fine for 5 women. The condo has been updated, all the appliances are attractive and worked well. It's very welcoming. The decor was "easy on the eyes". The condo is right on the lake and has a gorgeous view. The parking is convenient as well. We would return to this condo without hesitation in the future. We had a great trip. Thanks Joe!
Stayed October, 2018
Really convenient, clean, modern property with a great view. Very convenient for any events at Bristol Harbour lodge. Walked between the two several times. Lots of space, very comfortable for our group.
Stayed October, 2018
We had a very relaxing week. The view of the lake was absolutely breath taking. We enjoyed traveling a short distance into Canandaigua to find some yummy places to eat. We had a difficult time trying to acquire a dock due to an emergency with the marina staff. Joe did everything he could to help accommodate us and make the most out of our stay. We really appreciated the personal contacts Joe made to us to try to ensure our stay was enjoyable and stress free.
Stayed August, 2018
Amazing place with the beautiful view.
Stayed July, 2018