Sledding down the hill at the back yard of this modern cabin with beautiful mountain views perfect for gathering with your friends and family. Rustic setting with fresh air with all the modern conveniences.
located near the site of 1969 Woodstock concert, stay here while you attend concerts at Bethel woods center for arts. Some of amazing amenities include:
• Five bedrooms including with 2 king and 2 queen bedrooms, super comfort mattress
• additional bedroom with Bunk beds and sofa sleep 5, perfect for bonding
• Four (4) FULL bathrooms, each with adjustable rainfall shower
• Gourmet kitchen with 10 foot island
• A full appliance suite and plenty of counter and cabinet space.
• Separate dining area and an additional breakfast nook with views
• An 8 burner gas cook top, wall oven and well accessorized kitchen
• outdoor gas hibachi grill
• Game room stocked with air hockey, foosball, pool table, Pac-Man, board games.
• Open concept living area with multiple living rooms and a game room
• sliding doors leads lead to a 1000 square feet multiple level deck
• Outdoor lounge area seats 20+ with custom outdoor seating and tables
• outdoor dining table set • Outdoor Gas fireplace • indoor gas fireplaces
• master bedroom tranquil terrace with sweeping views.
• outdoor patio 1000 square foot with seating for 25+, breathtaking sunset views
• wood burning fire pit with Outdoor Camping Rotisserie Grill
• Gaze into millions of stars and blend with your surroundings
• If you sit back and imagine, perhaps you can hear the echoes from the Woodstock concert that took place in the Summer of 1969 just down the road
• Newly designed chalet cabin with all wood vaulted ceiling with exposed beams
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||$480 - $999||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Fall 2022 18-Sep-2022 - 21-Dec-2022||$480||$900||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Price for: 6 Persons, Extra person price: $ 50 /Person /Night|
|Christmas2022 22-Dec-2022 - 02-Jan-2023||$850||$999||-||-||3 Nights||-|
|Pet fee||Optional / Seasonal||$20||Daily|
It's hard to know exactly where to start with this review......and it's all amazing! First of all, Danielle couldn't have been more hospitable and communicative before and during our stay at her beautiful home. Our party included a group of friends that have been vacationing together in the Catskills over Labor Day Weekend for over 25 years - in all the years we've been doing this we've never been treated so well by a property owner. Danielle provided a ton of information about her home and on the surrounding area in the weeks leading up to our stay. When we arrived, we were greeted by a basket of welcome treats and a warm welcome and Danielle checked in with us a few times just to make sure all was well. The house is just stunning - recently renovated with beautiful taste, brand new appliances, and a wide open floor plan....perfect for a large gathering. There is a highly functional kitchen with everything you will need - and a very large island on which to prepare and serve your meals. The living room area has ample and comfortable seating and is adjacent to a game room complete with a pool table, air hockey, foosball, and even a PacMan machine! Sleeping accommodations are spacious and very comfortable. Want to spend some quality time outdoors? An enormous deck waits for you in the back of the house, and then steps away from that is a large fire pit with additional seating, and a brand new pergola with ample firewood. The house is set on a large plot of land (our dog loved all the open space) overlooking rolling hills - and a sunset that is just breathtaking. And, 2 miles down the road (and a beautiful 40 minute walk) sits the historic site of the 1969 Woodstock Festival....along with a museum that is worth the trip as well. All in all, we couldn't have asked for a better setting for our annual vacation in the area and will look forward to returning to Danielle's home in the coming years.
Stayed September, 2022
We loved our little vacay to this cozy country house, it was all new and modern but still had a warm, country feel. Danielle was super responsive and accommodating in answering a few little questions that popped up during our stay. Wi-Fi and AC worked great, I have been home for three days and want to go back!
Stayed August, 2022